Apply in One Step.
- Be aged 20 or over. 18 and 19 year olds may be accepted at ITTO’s discretion.
- Have a University Degree or have a standard of education equivalent to that required for entry into university.
- Be a Native English Speaker – Non-Native Speakers are also welcome. Non-Native Speakers must have an awareness of language and a competence in English, both written and spoken that enables the trainee to undertake the course and prepare for teaching a range of levels which is equivalent to a C1 level on the CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages). All candidates whose first language is not English must be interviewed (a telephone interview may be arranged) and take a language awareness test. Non-Native speakers with the following Standardized Test Scores will be accepted automatically: TOEFL Internet-based: 61 / TOEFL Computer-based: 173 / TOEFL Paper-based: 500 IELTS: 7.0 / Cambridge CPE: 45 to 59.
- Have the potential to develop the necessary skills to become effective teachers, to successfully complete the written assignments and perform in the observed teaching practices.
- Have a positive attitude towards team work and experiential learning activities. This includes acknowledging the relevance of these in Teaching English as a Foreign Language and willingness to participate in all course dynamics.
Included in your tuition fee:
- 4 week TEFL Training
- International Certification
- Online TESOL Technology Course
- Housing Placement Assistance
- Student ID
- ITTO Job Guidance eBook: All you need to know about teaching English abroad
- Pre-course preparation assignments
Added values available at NO extra cost:
- Guaranteed Paid Job Placement and Lifelong Career Guidance
- 1 week of Spanish Lessons at most accredited Spanish school in Mexico. $230 USD Value. Your Spanish lessons do not take place at just any Spanish Language school. The school is one of only three in Mexico to be accredited by Instituto Cervantes, the world authority in accreditation of Spanish Language Schools. As a matter of fact, it is the most accredited Spanish Language School in Mexico.
- All course materials, stationary supplies, printing and photocopying
- 11 Specialty Certificates on specific TEFL techniques and teaching skills. Each valued at $80 USD. Individual feedback from trainers is included.
- Unlimited WIFI /Internet Access
- Airport reception and transportation to your lodging. $30 USD Value.
- Salsa Lessons
- In-class cafeteria service – Fresh coffee and tea everyday
- Graduation Party
- Long distance phone calls
- Visa Guidance and Assistance
- e-Book with hundreds of ready-made EFL/ESL lesson plans and activities on: business English, phrasal verbs, idioms, prepositions, verb tenses, etc.
- Newest addition to our course: ESL Library 3 month membership. $32 USD value.
What is ESL Library?
ESL Library is the most powerful online tool that will help you save time when planning and creating activities for your classrooms. Spend less time planning and enjoy your spare time as you teach and travel.
On ESL Library you will find the following classroom tools: Mini debates, business English lessons, grammar lessons, writing lessons, grammar worksheets, idioms, flash cards 2000+ vocabulary images, and new material is added every month.