Apply in One Step.
- Be aged 20 or over. 18 and 19-year-olds may be accepted at ITTO’s discretion.
- Have a University Degree or have a standard of education equivalent to that required for entry into university.
- Be a Native English Speaker – Non-native Speakers are also welcome. Non-Native Speakers must have an awareness of language and a competence in English, both written and spoken that enables the trainee to undertake the course and prepare for teaching a range of levels that is equivalent to a C1 level on the CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages). All candidates whose first language is not English must be interviewed (a telephone interview may be arranged) and take a language awareness test. Non-Native speakers with the following Standardized Test Scores will be accepted automatically: TOEFL Internet-based: 61 / TOEFL Computer-based: 173 / TOEFL Paper-based: 500 IELTS: 7.0 / Cambridge CPE: 45 to 59.
- Have the potential to develop the necessary skills to become effective teachers, to successfully complete the written assignments, and perform in the observed teaching practices.
- Have a positive attitude towards teamwork and experiential learning activities. This includes acknowledging the relevance of these in Teaching English as a Foreign Language and willingness to participate in all course dynamics.
At ITTO, we believe the best way to improve people’s lives is through education and meaningful travel. With this in mind, ITTO ensures that your education and travel experience with us will be as enjoyable and easy to arrange as possible. Your TEFL Course Fee in Guadalajara Mexico with ITTO includes all of the following:
Included in your tuition fee:
- 4-week TEFL Training
- Guaranteed Paid Job Placement in Mexico and Lifelong Career Guidance
- Direct Employment Contacts for Practically Any Corner of the Globe
- The highest quality International Certification
- Online TESOLTechnology Course
- Housing Placement Assistance
- Student ID
- ITTO Job Guidance eBook: All you need to know about teaching English abroad
- Pre-Course Preparation Assignments
- A Resume analysis report provided to all Trainees
- The direction in creating an ESL resume and Cover letter
- Practice interviews with professional feedback
Added values available at NO extra cost:
- One week of Spanish Lessons at the most accredited Spanish school in Mexico. $230 USD Value. Your Spanish lessons do not take place at just any Spanish Language school. The school is one of only three in Mexico to be accredited by Instituto Cervantes, the world authority in the accreditation of Spanish Language Schools. As a matter of fact, it is the most accredited Spanish Language School in Mexico.
- NEW! Bike it the way you Like it !!! FREE Monthly membership of the bicycle share program: Ride wherever you want to go, you may take your bike on a trip to a light rail station, our ITTO Center, an all-day adventure, and everything in between.
- In-class cafeteria service – coffee every day.
- All course materials, stationery supplies, printing, and photocopying.
- 11 Micro Credentials on specific TEFL techniques and teaching skills. Each is valued at $80 USD. Individual feedback from trainers is included. You may choose three topics.
- Unlimited WIFI /Internet Access.
- Airport reception and transportation to your lodging. $30 USD Value.
- Graduation Dinner.
- Long distance phone calls.
- Visa Guidance and Assistance.
- An e-Book with hundreds of ready-made EFL/ESL lesson plans and activities on: business English, phrasal verbs, idioms, prepositions, verb tenses, and much more.