Features Included in your TEFL Course
At ITTO, we believe the best way to improve people’s lives is through education and meaningful travel. With this in mind, ITTO ensures that your education and travel experience with us will be as enjoyable and easy to arrange as possible. Your TEFL Course Fee in Guadalajara Mexico with ITTO includes all of the following:
Included in your tuition fee:
- 4 week TEFL Training
- Guaranteed Paid Job Placement in Mexico and Lifelong Career Guidance
- Direct Employment Contacts for Practically Any Corner of the Globe
- International Certification
- Online TESOLTechnology Course
- Housing Placement Assistance
- Student ID
- ITTO Job Guidance eBook: All you need to know about teaching English abroad
- Pre-Course Preparation Assignments
Added values available at NO extra cost:
- One week of Spanish Lessons at the most accredited Spanish school in Mexico. $230 USD Value. Your Spanish lessons do not take place at just any Spanish Language school. The school is one of only three in Mexico to be accredited by Instituto Cervantes, the world authority in accreditation of Spanish Language Schools. As a matter of fact, it is the most accredited Spanish Language School in Mexico.
- All course materials, stationary supplies, printing and photocopying
- 11 Specialty Certificates on specific TEFL techniques and teaching skills. Each valued at $80 USD. Individual feedback from trainers is included.
- Unlimited WIFI /Internet Access
- Airport reception and transportation to your lodging. $30 USD Value.
- Salsa Lessons
- In-class cafeteria service – Fresh coffee and tea everyday
- Graduation Dinner Party
- Long distance phone calls
- Visa Guidance and Assistance
- e-Book with hundreds of ready-made EFL/ESL lesson plans and activities on: business English, phrasal verbs, idioms, prepositions, verb tenses, and much more
- Newest addition to our course: ESL Library 3 month membership. $32 USD value.
What is ESL Library?
ESL Library is the most powerful online tool that will help you save time when planning and creating activities for your classrooms. Spend less time planning and enjoy your spare time as you teach and travel.
On ESL Library you will find the following classroom tools: Mini debates, business English lessons, grammar lessons, writing lessons, grammar worksheets, idioms, flash cards 2000+ vocabulary images, and new material is added every month.